SheBettor is a space for women to get involved in sports betting, whether that is by learning how to bet on sports, seeking betting odds and niche sports stories, or legislative updates in their region. SheBettor experts only review the best betting sites that are safe, trustworthy and most importantly, legal in the United States. We pride ourselves on accurate sports reporting and gambling industry updates, featuring top female talent in the gambling space.
SheBettor experts will rank gambling apps using a set criteria that ensures a positive user experience across the board. We ensure things like security, deposit options and usability are at the forefront of every review. Our experts have years of experience in the sports betting industry and do plenty of research before ranking these betting sites.
Meet the SheBettor Team
Jessica Andrews is the Managing Editor of SheBettor. She has worked as a professional writer for several years and was Public Affairs Director for the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce in Southern California.
Michelle Gray is the Operations Manager at SheBettor and a sports betting industry veteran of over 14 years. She’s worked with some of the top brands in the industry as an editor and sports betting writer, specializing in educational content, sportsbook reviews, and betting picks.
Hannah Vanbiber is one of our writers here at SheBettor. She started her journalism career in Chattanooga, Tennessee, as a reporter covering local sports, entertainment, and business in the East Tennessee area. She is now a full-time freelance writer, editor, and reporter, covering women’s sports and sports betting.
Cheryl Coward is a freelance writer with SheBettor with a background in sports journalism. She started her career as a news reporter in Washington, D.C. She’s a die-hard women’s basketball fanatic and founded the website Hoopfeed.com as a result of that passion.
Erica Davis is a freelance writer with SheBettor. She graduated from the University of Georgia with degrees in Journalism and in Political Science. After cheering as an NFL cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons, Erica moved to Los Angeles, where she became the host of Kevin Pollak’s This Week In Football digital show. Since then, she has appeared as an on-air host sports commentator for CNN, HLN and TEGNA’s Daily Blast Live. Erica is a die-hard Georgia Dawg and a hopelessly devoted Clippers fan.
Mariah Janos is a freelance writer at SheBettor, while also working as a sideline reporter and studio host based out of Florida. Mariah’s career has spanned from FOX Sports to other sports betting publications and shows, where she was able to teach sports betting 101 style of videos. She has also been a host for numerous sports betting shows, most recently hosting Beat the Odds on the Gray Television network.
Kayleigh Toney is a Virginia-based freelance sports writer at SheBettor. She’s an avid NWSL and USWNT fan and a lifelong Virginia Tech Hokie.
How we Rank Betting Apps
1. Legal sports betting – We will never promote or recommend a sportsbook that is illegal in the United States or Canada. We only review legally operating apps and sites, which can vary depending on your region. All recommended sportsbooks have licenses to operate in the region they are promoting themselves in.
2. Reputable apps – We value customer’s feedback and ensure we only promote and review sites with positive reputations in the industry. You will never see a sportsbook on our lists that have countless negative reviews or poor user experience.
3. Security – All sites that SheBettor reviews are held to the highest standard when it comes to online security. Sportsbook apps and sites must have the most up-to-date SSL encryption, keep players’ money safe and secure, and follow all privacy laws. We also give bonus points to sports betting sites with the 2-factor authentication to further protect users and their money and data.
4. Customer Support – Many times, customer service can make or break a site, so we make sure betting sites we recommend have support available around the clock, as well as multiple contact methods depending on your preferences.
5. Payments – The best sportsbook apps will provide a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, including credit cards, PayPal, cryptocurrency, and wire transfers. We make sure to list all options on our reviews so there are no surprises after the sign up process.
6. Odds Selection – As sports bettors, we want to know that a sportsbook has a huge variety of sports as well as betting options for each individual game or match. Extra points to sportsbooks with huge selections of women’s sports odds and major tournaments and events.
7. Bonuses and Promotions – If you’re planning to sign up for an online sportsbook, you definitely have to take advantage of bonuses and promotions available. The top rated sportsbooks will have some big offers for new bettors, so keep an eye on our reviews for the most up to date promo codes and offers.
Catena Media US, Inc.: 8565 S. Eastern Avenue, Ste 150, Las Vegas, NV 89123