The Caesars brand is almost synonymous with gaming. Caesars and William Hill have built a fantastic product at retail locations and now in mobile sportsbooks and apps for iOS and Android. We find Caesars to be one of the best sportsbooks on the market, and we’ll get into a full review with pros and cons and how-tos for downloading and placing bets.
You can also find the Caesars sportsbook promo code here, with the Caesars sportsbook bonus policy and more.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
Bonus Score: 4.5
Caesars Sportsbook deposit promo code provides a fantastic offer for new users in each state where the sportsbook operates. Caesars Sportsbook promotions include both welcome offers and ongoing perks and bonuses for current users.
Here’s what you need to know about the promo code for Caesars Sportsbook:
|📱 Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code|
|💰 Type of Bonus|
|Up to a $1,250 first bet
|ℹ️ Terms and Conditions|
|New users only and a minimum deposit of $10. Must use an eligible promo code and be 21+. You must use the credit within 14 days of receiving it.
|🇺🇸 States Available|
|AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY
|✅ Caesars Promo Code Verified For|
What is the Promo Code for Caesars Sportsbook?
The Caesars Sportsbook sign-up bonus is one of the best available across any major sportsbook right now. You can use our exclusive promo code to access the welcome bonus in your state. Sign up with the Caesars promo code, place your first wager, and you’ll get 100% of your stake back as a free bet up to $1,250 if you lose. You’ll all get 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits — win or lose.
How to Enter Promo Code on Caesars Sportsbook
Simply use our code to sign up for the Caesars Sportsbook. You can download it as a mobile app or use your web browser. Enter the promo code when you’re prompted and access the rewards.
Other Promos Available on Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars offers a few other promotions that we particularly like, including:
- Recurring Free Bet Bonuses: Rewards you with betting credits once you fulfill certain requirements. Ex: The Grand Slam promotion awards $50 in free bets if you place four $25 or more MLB wagers.
- Caesars Rewards: Helps frequent players build up more rewards through a tier system. You can access perks like a monthly free bet, an extra free bet during your birthday month, etc.
- Referral Bonuses: If you refer a friend, you’ll get a $100 free bet if they deposit a minimum of $50.
Does Caesars Sportsbook Offer Women’s Sports?
Like most of the major sportsbooks, Caesars doesn’t offer many women’s sports markets. We hope to see them improve on this in the coming months and years.
While Caesars has offered WNBA and women’s tennis in the past, they’re missing out on women’s soccer like the NWSL throughout the year and other women’s sports.
Caesars Online Sportsbook Features
Features Score: 4.5
Caesars Sportsbook has a wide array of sports available and often offers several markets in each sport. Caesars Sportsbook betting markets include all the major US sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, and MLS. They also have international events like the World Cup, International Leagues like European soccer, and other markets like snooker, cycling, boxing, cricket, and more.
Within games and leagues, you can find bets like player props and futures, in addition to outright betting.
Caesars Sportsbook offers the following features as well:
- Live Betting at Caesars Sportsbook: Go to the “InPlay” or “Live” tab on the sportsbook to see what games are currently being played and what wagers are available.
- Odds Format: In Caesars Sportsbook, you can easily toggle between American betting or fraction and decimal.
Easy User Interface: Caesars is one of the cleaner designs for a sportsbook, with a lot of white space and an easy-to-use interface with icons at the top for the most popular sports, odds boost, live games, and more.
Quality of the Lines at Caesars Sportsbook
Odds Score: 5.0
Caesars lines are often some of the most competitive across the major sportsbooks. While no single sportsbook will have the best odds every time, Caesars does hold up well across the markets. As seasoned sports bettors know, to get the best bang for your buck, you should explore several sportsbook lines for each wager.
Here’s an example of a game across three different sportsbooks:
|Over 43.5 (-110)
Under 43.5 (-110)
|Over 43.5 (-105)
Under 43.5 (-115)
|Over 43.5 (-110)
Under 43.5 (-110)
You can see how Caesars lines compare well to the other two. In the example, Caesars is the best option for an outright bet on the Colts to win, with +158 giving the highest payout on a bet of $100. Caesars and BetMGM are identical for the point spread and total, while DraftKings offers a slightly better or worse price, depending on your bet.
That’s where the vig comes in. The vig, short for vigorish, is the fee a sportsbook charges for accepting your wager. The amount of the vig varies based on the odds, but let’s make it easy by looking at Caesars’ Over/Under above. At -110, you would need to wager $110 to win $100. If you win, you’ll end up with $210, your original wager of $110 plus $100 in profit. That extra $10 is the cut that goes to the sportsbook. The vig is calculated as the cut taken by the sportsbook divided by how much the sportsbook pays out winners. In this case, 10/210, which is 4.76%. As odds go up or down, your wager’s price also increases.
Because the vig can vary across bets and sportsbooks, it’s always a good idea to check multiple sportsbooks to ensure you’re getting the best return on your bets.
Caesars Sportsbook App
App Score: 4.5
Caesars iOS App
The Caesars Sportsbook mobile betting app on iOS has 4.6 stars across over 35K ratings. You can easily find the app in the App Store by searching “Caesars” or “Caesars Sportsbook.” You can download the app and place bets with it from any state where Caesars is licensed.
Caesars Android App
The Caesars Android app is also well-reviewed and has great features tailored to Android users. It has 4.5 stars across 15.6K reviews and 500K+ downloads in the Google Play Store. The Android app still has some clunkiness to the user experience and bugs or slow processing compared to its iOS counterpart, but with each update, it works better.
Caesars Sportsbook Site
If you don’t want to try Caesars mobile betting, the Caesars Sportsbook works great on a desktop. You may need to adjust your browser setting to show your location or try a browser other than Google Chrome. The website is easy to navigate, and you can place bets and access promos the same as in the app.
How to Download the Caesars App
Ease of Use Score: 4.5
Downloading the app and accessing the welcome Caesars Sportsbook bonus code is easy and seamless. Follow these steps to get the app on your Android or iOS device:
- In your App Store, Google Play store, or web browser, start by searching “Caesars Sportsbook.” Make sure you find the Sportsbook, not the Caesars Rewards app, which is for the hotel and casinos.
- Tap to download the app and select to allow location tracking while you’re using the app. Geo-tracking is required to ensure that Caesars Sportsbook is licensed to operate where you are.
- Create an account by entering your name, contact information, birth date, and a password.
- Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code when prompted to get their new user bonus options.
- Make an initial deposit via a credit or debit card, direct bank transfer, or another preferred banking method like PayPal or Apple Pay.
- Place your first bet by clicking on whatever lines you want to bet. The wager will appear on a bet slip at the right of the screen for you to enter the amount you want to wager, and then you’ll see your potential payout. Click “Confirm” to submit your bet.
Availability of the Caesars App
Availability Score: 5.0
Caesars is one of the most popular and prolific gaming brands in the entire world. Their sportsbook is available in several US states. The list is growing as more states legalize mobile sports betting, and Caesars seeks licensing in new states.
Caesars is also widely available with retail locations across the states, with excellent entertainment and hospitality reviews.
Where is the Caesars Sportsbook Available?
Caesars Sportsbook is currently available for mobile or retail betting in the following states:
- Caesars Sportsbook Arizona: Mobile Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Colorado: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook DC: Mobile Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Illinois: Mobile Betting (in-person registration)
- Caesars Sportsbook Indiana: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Iowa: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Kansas: Mobile Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Michigan: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Nevada: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook New York: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania: Mobile & Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Tennessee: Mobile Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Virginia: Mobile Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook West Virginia: Mobile and Retail Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Wyoming: Mobile Betting
- Caesars Sportsbook Ontario: Mobile Betting
Caesars Review – Overall Score
Caesars App Review Score: 4.6
For our overall Caesars Sportsbook review, we’ve awarded 4.6 stars out of 5. The app is available almost everywhere mobile sports betting is legal, and Caesars also has the benefit of a strong retail presence in many states.
With the combination of Caesars and William Hill, the quality of the platform has only improved. Here’s a quick rundown of our pros and cons for Caesars Sportsbook.
Why You’ll Like It
- Caesars has a great welcome feature compared to others
- The app is easy to use, and the website has great user features
- Caesars has many excellent retail locations around the country
What Could Be Improved
- They have a smaller secondary market than some sportsbooks, and we’d like to see Caesars Sportsbook start to offer more women’s sports betting markets
- The Caesars Sportsbook app on Android could use some improvements
- Live betting can be slower to load than competitors like DraftKings
Caesars App Review
Deposit And Withdrawal
Ways to Deposit into Caesars Sportsbook:
- ACH/eCheck: You can use an electronic check or log in through your bank account to directly deposit money into the sportsbook. This will go through an Automated Clearing House for approval.
- Debit/Credit Card: You can use most major credit or debit cards to deposit, but transactions may be rejected by your banks.
- PayPal: PayPal has an almost 100% acceptance rate.
- PayNearMe: In participating states, you can make deposits at a local store and get a receipt to scan in your app.
- Play+ Prepaid: This prepaid card links directly to your Caesars Sportsbook account and can be used for debit purchases as well.
Ways to Withdraw from Caesars Sportsbook:
- ACH/eCheck: Log in with your bank details to deposit and withdraw funds.
- PayPal: Again, PayPal works the best for sports betting apps for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Play+ Prepaid: Load your prepaid card with several different methods, and then you can instantly move money in and out.
Caesars Customer Support
Caesars offers 24/7 customer support via live chat, or you can email if you aren’t in a rush. Email can take a few days, but they always respond.
FAQs – Caesars Sportsbook Review
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Yes. Everywhere Caesars Sportsbook operates, it’s licensed to do so by the regulatory body in that state. As more states legalize sports betting, we expect Caesars to expand.
Where can I download the Caesars app?
Caesars Sportsbook mobile app is licensed and available in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY.
Does Caesars have an Apple iOS app?
Yes, the Caesars Sportsbook iOS app has a rating of 4.6 stars and is a great way to place your bets. You can find it on the Apple App Store.
Does Caesars have an Android app?
Yes, the Caesars Sportsbook Android app has a rating of 4.5 stars and is also a great way to place your wagers. You can find it on the Google Play store or on the Caesars Sportsbook website.
Is there a Caesars Casino app?
Yes, Caesars has a separate app for its Casino locations.
How does Geolocation technology work when downloading the Caesars app?
Geolocation is required to confirm you’re placing bets from a state in which Caesars is licensed. When prompted, allow the app to use location services. If you want to limit it, select to have location tracking on only while using the app.