SIGN UP TO DRAFTKINGS
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code
The DraftKings app is one of the most recognized mobile sports betting apps in the US. The company started as a popular Daily Fantasy app in New Jersey in 2018 and quickly grew to one of the country’s leading mobile sportsbooks.
DraftKings is easy to use, has excellent odds on most markets, and offers a DraftKings promo code for many different bonuses and promotions. We’ll provide the promo code and bonus offer in our full review of the DraftKings Sportsbook and mobile apps.
DraftKings Promo Code
Bonus Score: 4.5
The DraftKings Sportsbook promo code provides excellent offers for new users in every state where the sportsbook is licensed to operate. DraftKings Sportsbook promotions for new users also apply to sports bettors from their Daily Fantasy app.
You can use several different promotions available through the sportsbook. The app offers ongoing DraftKings bonus promotions for rewards, perks, and benefits for existing users. Here’s everything you need to know before diving in.
|📱 DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code||Click to Claim|
|💰 Deposit Match Bonus||20% deposit match up to $1,000
|💵 Free Bet Bonus||$50 Free Bet with only a $5 deposit
|🏈 Bet and Get Promo||Bet $5, Get $200 on an NFL moneyline
|ℹ️ Terms and Conditions||$5 minimum deposit. For every $25 wager, $1 bonus credit. Must deposit $5,000 to receive the maximum bonus. All qualifying bets must have odds of -300 or longer.
|🇺🇸 States Available||AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY
|✅ DraftKings Promo Code Verified For||June 2023|
What is the Promo Code for Draftkings Sportsbook?
The DraftKings sign-up bonus is available without using a DraftKings Sportsbook promo code. Simply sign up using our exclusive link to activate your sports betting bonus. The amount you’ll receive in bonus credits depends on the size of your deposit. To get a Draftkings deposit bonus, you can sign up with a minimum deposit of $5 and wager just $25 for a bonus credit beginning at $1.
The DraftKings deposit bonus isn’t as appealing as those available on other sportsbooks that will give you a direct, dollar-for-dollar deposit bonus.
The benefit of DraftKings, though, is that they have multiple offers available at any given time. They typically run a Super Bowl bonus with the ability for new members to double a specific Super Bowl bet, and they also run several free-to-play promotions throughout the year. You can find a DraftKings no-deposit bonus for some seasons.
How to enter promo code on DraftKings sportsbook: New users with SheBettor can activate their “Free Bet Bonus” and get a $50 free bet with just a $5 deposit.
For a limited time, DraftKings is offering an NFL promo that offers sports bettors the chance to place a minimum wager of $5 on any NFL pre-game moneyline for the opportunity to receive $200 free bets if you win — in addition to any cash winnings. Bettors receive the credit as eight $25 free bets. This promo ends on Nov. 20, 2022.
Does DraftKings Offer Women’s Sports?
Yes, but we’d like to see them add more. DraftKings lags behind their competitor FanDuel in offering women’s sports betting markets. The primary women’s markets on DraftKings are the WNBA and women’s tennis. They aren’t currently offering any odds for the National Women’s Soccer League, Women’s World Cup, or women’s golf, to name a few.
FanDuel is the only major sportsbook offering women’s soccer odds, but those are limited to the Women’s World Cup outcome.
DraftKings Online Sportsbook Features
Features Score: 4.0
DraftKings Sportsbook betting markets are some of the most competitive lines available in sports betting. They offer a huge array of sports across all the major men’s leagues, NCAA football and basketball, international events like the World Cup, international leagues like English soccer, and even more niche sports like Snooker, Darts, and Lacrosse.
They also offer interactive sports betting features to give sports bettors more options.
- In-Game Betting Platform: DraftKings has the best in-game options through the “Live In-Game” section of their betting app. You can quickly and easily see all live sports occurring at any given moment and make bets if they’re available.
- Easy Rewards Tracker: By clicking on the “Promos” tab and selecting “Missions,” you can easily see your rewards progress across the DraftKings Sportsbook betting markets.
- “My Bets” Section: Like the “My Purchases” section on Amazon, see your full betting history including open bets, won bets, settled bets, and lost bets. We love this for juggling multiple bets at one time.
- DraftKings VIP: For seasoned sports bettors, DraftKings VIP is worth the benefits, including more promotional offers, better customer support, personalized contests, and more. This program is by invitation only.
Quality of the Lines at DraftKings Sportsbook
Odds Score: 4.5
DraftKings Sportsbook offers competitive odds for the markets available. No sportsbook has the best odds on every game, but the DraftKings lines are comparable to other major sportsbooks. The best approach is to shop around 3-5 sportsbooks for the best odds on any particular wager.
To get an idea of DraftKings odds, check out this comparison between DraftKings, BetMGM, and Caesars for a specific game.
|Sportsbook||Moneyline||Point Spread||Total (Over/Under)|
|DraftKings Sportsbook||Colts (+155)|
|Over 43.5 (-105)
Under 43.5 (-115)
|BetMGM Sportsbook||Colts (+145)|
|Over 43.5 (-110)
Under 43.5 (-110)
|Caesars Sportsbook||Colts (+158)|
|Over 43.5 (-110)
Under 43.5 (-110)
The DraftKings lines are potentially the best for the moneyline, giving a better payout than BetMGM for the Colts and Caesars for the Broncos. They’re also different from both BetMGM and Caesars on the total (Over/Under), giving better odds for the over and longer odds for the under.
When comparing sportsbooks, it’s important to always be aware of the vig. The vig, short for vigorish, is the fee a sportsbook charges for accepting your wager.
The amount of the vig varies based on the odds, but let’s make it easy by looking at DraftKings over/under above. At -105, you would need to wager $105 to win $100. If you win, you’ll end up with $205 — your original wager of $105 plus $100 in profit. That extra $5 is the cut that goes to the sportsbook. The vig is calculated as the cut taken by the sportsbook divided by how much the sportsbook pays out winners. In this case, 10/210, which is 2.4%. As odds go up or down, your wager’s price also increases.
Because the vig can vary across bets and sportsbooks, it’s always a good idea to check multiple sportsbooks to ensure you’re getting the best return on your bets. With the DraftKings total, you get a really good vig percentage betting the over.
DraftKings Sportsbook App
App Score: 5.0
DraftKings iOS App
DraftKings started as a Daily Fantasy app, the first mobile sports betting app in New Jersey in 2018. It quickly grew due to the popularity of the Daily Fantasy options. As you might expect from a company that started with mobile betting, the Draftkings mobile betting app is one of the best on the market, with 4.8 stars across over 389K ratings. It’s easy to download and use; just search “DraftKings Sportsbook” on your device’s App Store.
DraftKings Android App
The DraftKings Android app is possibly the best Android mobile betting app available. Sports bettors can now download the app directly from the Google Play Store in most states where it’s available. You can also visit the DraftKings website to download the Android app.
DraftKings Sportsbook Site
DraftKings mobile betting is also easy to use on your web browser of choice. You can visit the site, log in, and easily navigate, browse, and place bets. The website works on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
How to Download the DraftKings App
Ease of Use Score: 5.0
Downloading the app and accessing a DraftKings Sportsbook promo code is easy and relatively seamless. Follow these steps to get the app on your Android or iOS device:
- In your App Store, Google Play store, or web browser, start by searching “DraftKings Sportsbook.”
- Tap to download the app. Allow location services to verify you’re in a state where sports betting is legal. You must turn on geo-tracking for the app to accept your registration. If you’re having trouble, make sure your web browser allows location sharing.
- Follow the prompts to create an account: Fill in contact information, identity, confirmation, and a password.
- Use the DraftKings deposit bonus code when prompted to get their new user bonus options.
- Make an initial deposit via a credit or debit card, direct bank transfer, or another preferred banking method like PayPal or Apple Pay.
- Once you’ve made a minimum deposit of $5, you’ll get a $50 free bet and 20% of your first deposit matched. Start browsing and placing bets on the app.
Availability of the DraftKings App
Availability Score: 5.0
DraftKings is one of the most ubiquitous sports bettings apps, licensed in 19 states and Ontario. The sportsbook will likely be available in Ohio in 2023, as well.
DraftKings was one of the earliest mobile betting apps available after sports betting was legalized in the US, and has continued to grow fairly steadily despite some setbacks in profits. They’re often among the first sportsbooks to open when a new state launches sports betting.
While some sportsbooks require a separate download for each state, DraftKings has one easy-to-use app that tracks your location and makes the correct bets available based on what’s legal and regulated in your state.
Where is DraftKings Available?
DraftKings is currently available in some form in the following states:
- DraftKings Arizona: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Colorado: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings Connecticut: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings Illinois: Retail Betting
- DraftKings Indiana: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings Iowa: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings Kansas: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Louisiana: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings Michigan: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings New Hampshire: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings New Jersey: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings New York: Mobile & Retail Betting
- DraftKings Oregon: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Pennsylvania: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Tennessee: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Virginia: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Washington: Retail Betting
- DraftKings West Virginia: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Wyoming: Mobile Betting
- DraftKings Ontario: Mobile Betting
DraftKings Review – Overall Score
DraftKings App Review Score: 4.75
For our overall DraftKings Sportsbook Review, we give the app a 4.75 as one of the consistently best sportsbooks on the market. We like how easy the app is to use, the variability of the markets offered, and the competitiveness of the lines across those markets.
However, DraftKings still has quite a ways to go in terms of offering women’s sports markets. We’d like to see more women’s soccer in particular, as the sport rises in popularity.
Here’s our list of pros and cons for DraftKings and the DraftKings sportsbook app:
Why You’ll Like It
- The DraftKings Sportsbook app is probably the best available in terms of interface and user experience
- DraftKings offers excellent features for returning users and has reasonable market depth and lines
- New daily promotions are always coming out
What Could Be Improved
- DraftKings needs to start offering more women’s sports markets. They’re behind other apps
- The welcome bonus isn’t as good as some other apps
- Their odds aren’t always better than smaller sportsbook brands
DraftKings App Review
Deposit And Withdrawal
In most states, you can use the same methods for your DraftKings deposits and withdrawals:
- Bank Transfer: The most direct method, transfer funds both ways by simply using your bank account login.
- Credit Card: Credit cards are another easy way to add and withdraw funds, but make sure your transaction doesn’t count as a cash advance, which can pull heavy fees.
- Debit Card: As easy as a credit card, but usually with fewer fees.
- DraftKings Play+ Card: You can use this prepaid card to transfer funds and use the card online and in stores.
- PayPal: Use this e-wallet to transfer deposits and withdrawals via DraftKings.
- Casino Cage: In some states, DraftKings is partnered with an in-state casino. You can withdraw and deposit at these cashiers.
- E-Check: Use your routing and account numbers to transfer funds.
DraftKings Customer Support
DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino customer support is better than many other sportsbooks. They’re available via online chat 24/7, or by email for less urgent requests. You can also submit a contact form to receive a call.
The DraftKings Daily Fantasy support team is only available from 6:00 a.m. EST to 11:59 p.m. EST.
DraftKings is licensed in the following states by the following regulatory bodies:
- DraftKings Arizona is licensed by the Arizona Department Of Gaming through a partnership with the PGA Tour.
- DraftKings Colorado is licensed by the Colorado Division of Gaming through a partnership with Twin River. A retail DraftKings Sportsbook is located at the Mardi Gras Casino in Black Hawk, CO.
- DraftKings Illinois is licensed by the Illinois Gaming Board through a partnership with Casino Queen in East St Louis, IL, which also houses a retail DraftKings Sportsbook.
- DraftKings Indiana is licensed by the Indiana Gaming Commission through a partnership with Ameristar Casino Hotel in East Chicago, IN.
- DraftKings Iowa is licensed by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission through their retail partner Wild Rose Casinos.
- DraftKings Kansas is licensed through the Kansas Lottery and the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission.
- DraftKings Louisiana is licensed through the Louisiana Gaming Control Board with their retail partner Golden Nugget Casino Lake Charles.
- DraftKings Michigan is licensed by the Michigan Gaming Control Board through a partnership with Bay Mills Resort & Casino in Brimley, MI, which doesn’t have a retail sportsbook yet.
- DraftKings New Hampshire is licensed by the New Hampshire Lottery with a retail partner The Brook and Filotimo Casino.
- DraftKings New Jersey is licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming through a partnership with Resorts Casino & Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ, which has a retail DraftKings Sportsbook.
- DraftKings New York is licensed by the New York State Gaming Commission with a retail partnership with Del Lago Resort & Casino.
- DraftKings Oregon is licensed by the Oregon State Lottery.
- DraftKings Pennsylvania is licensed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- DraftKings Tennessee is licensed by the Tennessee Lottery.
- DraftKings Virginia is licensed by the Virginia Lottery.
- DraftKings Washington is licensed through the Washington State Gambling Commission and is available at the Tulalip Resort Casino and Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- DraftKings West Virginia is licensed through the West Virginia Lottery through a partnership with Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
- DraftKings Wyoming is licensed through the Wyoming Gaming Commission.
- DraftKings Ontario is licensed through the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario in partnership with iGaming Ontario.
FAQs – DraftKings Sportsbook Review
Is DraftKings legal?
Yes, DraftKings operates in states where sports betting is already legal and launched. DraftKings is licensed by the regulatory body in each state where it operates.
Where can I download the DraftKings app?
If you live in a state with legal sports betting where DraftKings is licensed to operate, you can download the DraftKings mobile app on Android or iOS, or use your web browser to visit DraftKings.com.
Is there a DraftKings Casino app?
There is a DraftKings Casino app, but you can also find casino games in the DraftKings Sportsbook app in states where both are legal. The DraftKings Casino app is a standalone app with casino games.
How does Geolocation technology work when downloading the DraftKings app?
You’ll be asked to allow location tracking while using the app. The DraftKings mobile betting app must use geolocation to verify you’re in a state where sports betting is legal. You can use your phone settings to have the app track your location only while you’re using it.
What is the DraftKings Sportsbook promo code for new players?
The DraftKings promo code and welcome bonus allows new users to get a $50 free bet with a $5 deposit, plus a 20% first-deposit match up to $1,000. For a limited time, you can also use the Bet $5, Get $200 NFL promo.
If you’re a regular DraftKings user, you can keep an eye on new promos, which they release regularly.
Is it safe to use the DraftKings Sportsbook app?
Yes, DraftKings is legal and regulated by each state it operates in. All of DraftKings confident information is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. DraftKings is a legitimate company that operates legally and with privacy protections in place.